This page contains all the shipping and delivery information you will need. There is a lot of information here, so before you read it all here are the top 5 questions and answers about our shipping service.
1. Do you ship worldwide?
- We are currently only shipping the UK Mainland customers - Please contact us for a quote if you fall outside this area.
2. How quickly do you dispatch my order?
- We aim to ship all orders within 72 working hours. We do not work weekends or bank holidays, but put extra staff on to cover the busy times. At busy times dispatch times may be longer. At these busier times, Christmas for example we ask that you ensure your customers are aware of any delays and prompt them to purchase early to avoid disappointment.
3. Do the postage prices include VAT?
- The VAT is calculated on the whole basket during checkout.
4. Can I track my order?
- Yes and No. If an item is sent with royal mail we cannot track it, if it is sent with one of our couriers then it will have a tracking number. Please contact customer service if you wish to check a tracking number.
5. How do I know when my order is dispatched?
- When you place an order you get an email confirmation, we also send one when your order goes down for packing. At the end of each day, we ship all the orders dispatched that day, which automatically updates your order and sends you an email.
Our shipping rates are based on the packed weight of each item, so it includes any packaging. We have contracts with major couriers and ship Worldwide, so you can offer products to more people.
Please note this excludes weekends and bank holidays. During the Christmas period, orders placed during the period of the 17th Dec - 4th Jan will be delivered from the 5th of January.
We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the goods as near to the specified delivery date as possible, however, delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Modern cushion will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
Products may be dispatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore, orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
Deliveries are made Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays).
For any delivery related enquiries please email us on email@example.com